"Knowing Christ to make Him known"

He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation"
-Mark 16:15

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ready to Roll!

One  more sleep and we're off to Southend.  The trailer is full...really full!  We had a pizza and packing party at the church tonight and joined together in prayer.  It's been a great year of preparation and team work.  We're grateful for the people God has put together once again this year; just as He has in the past.  We are grateful for all the support we receive from the members of Messiah, our friends and family.  We are thankful for Pastor Bob and Beth who have encouraged and supported us and modeled for us the love of sharing Christ with others!  Thank you for praying for the people of Southend and for us. 

I will praise You, O LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonders.
I will be glad and  rejoice in You;
I will sing praise to Your Name, O Most High.
Psalm 9:1-2

2 comments: